Welcome to League360! Here are a few tips to get started:
1. Log in at http://www.league360.org. Having problems signing in? Email Membership for help.
2. Fill out your profile. You can either fill out your profile manually, or you can import your information from LinkedIn. Be sure to fill out your Job History, Education, and other areas—these will help your peers find you! Uploading a profile picture and a bio that show your personality is a great way to ensure that you make a good impression in the community.
3. Customize your profile settings. Start by finding My Account in your member profile. From here, you can set up how you want to receive emails from the community, how much of your profile you want visible to other members, the signature area that appears under your discussion posts, and more. If you have any questions about what a certain setting means, please email the Community Manager for help!
PRO TIP: We recommend subscribing to receive emails as a Daily Digest—you will receive a single email each day summarizing the discussions in your community. You can also get emails in Real Time—perfect for anyone who likes up-to-the-minute alerts on what's going on.
4. Build your contact list. First, select Directory from the top navigation bar. Then, use the member search to find friends and colleagues belonging to the League. Creating a contact list helps to identify relationships and build searchable networks. Our Advanced Search option offers further parameters for making connections.
5. What now? It's time to join the conversation!
- Ask questions. What do you want to know more about? Have a question about anything from professional development to everyday problems? There's someone out there with the answer.
- Share ideas. Is there a hot topic you want to discuss? How about a lesson you've learned that might help your fellow members? Start a discussion thread to give others a peek inside your world or to demonstrate your expertise on a topic.
- Give feedback. Use your knowledge and experience to answer other members' questions. Just click "Reply to Discussion" to the right of any discussion post, or comment underneath a library entry.
- Spread knowledge. Upload useful resources to the League community library, check out what others have uploaded, and keep the sharing going.